While all of our clients hold a special place in our heart, we like to shower a little extra love on our veterans. That’s why we’ve put together this list of limb loss resources for the men and women who serve our country so well. Check out these websites that seek to care for our veterans with limb loss!
- Air Compassion for Veterans (www.aircompassionforveterans.org) strives to ensure that all warriors, veterans, and affected family members have access to specialized medical care, as well as programs that can help them reintegrate into everyday life.
- Building for America's Bravest (www.ourbravest.org) offers adaptive homes for injured soldiers.
- The Gary Sinise Foundation (www.garysinisefoundation.org) honors veterans, their families, first responders, and others in need by adapting their homes and cars, providing wheelchairs, and building customized SmartHomes.
- The Independence Fund (www.independencefund.org) offers funding for modified bicycles for injured veterans.
- Wounded Warrior Project (www.woundedwarriorproject.org) creates programs to help wounded veterans find work, athletic events, support groups, and more.
If you’re a veteran who would like to speak to prosthetic and orthotic device experts, look no further than BioTech Limb and Brace in Birmingham, Alabama. Not only can we offer limb loss resources to help you get your life back on track, we can also help with prosthetic limb fitting.
Ready to talk? Contact us today!